Carent is Rental Car Flutter Apps. Marketplace rental car. Carent connects between Customer (User) and Owner Car (car renters). Customer have many abilities Book a car (options date & note rent), Comment and Private Chat to Owner.
Owner have capabilities create A Rental to Book, Support 3 images, Reply Comment and Private Chat to Customer. Once book a car success, create notification to Owner & Customer (Recent History Transaction).
Carent Flutter Apps integrated with API Backend Restful (JSON), PHP 7 up to, MySQL Database (PHPMyAdmin), Firebase Authentication, Cloud Firestore, Cloud Messaging, Storage (images), Firebase Push Notification and also Admob Ready monetize (Freemium). Support dual languages (Indonesia & English), easy to re-skin, customize.
Backend API Restful (JSON) PHP 7 + MySQL Database PhpMyAdmin.
GetX Plugin Flutter : http://pub.dev/packages/get Lite, Smooth, Compact, Almost 99% Stateless Widget Flutter.
Running well both Android & iOS (Cross Platform Framework)
- Sign-in & Sign-up User (Customer or Owner Registration)
- Login using PhoneNumber & Password.
- Have 4 (four) Tabs, Homepage, Recent, Chat, Profile.
- Homepage (Searching car, Slider Ads, Category, Latest, Owner, Popular rental content)
- Homepage also have two buttons at the top, Favorites and Alert Notifications
- Recent page is transaction history rental car. (Section Active & Done)
- Chat page is chat history between Owner & Customer (Section Rental & Friend), text and image content.
- Profile page is user profile (Customer or Owner profile), update profile, change photo profile and so on..
- Detail car page, button Like/Dislike (Favorite) - Customer only.
- Book page (add new rent car for Customer only)
- Firebase authentication, messaging, cloud firestore , storage, push notification ready (rental transaction and also new message chat)
- AdMob Google ready (monetize apps) - freemium.
- Server and domain hosting
- Backend API Restful (JSON) using PHP 7 Code Igniter Framework + MySQL (PhpMyAdmin)
- Flutter Framework (https://flutter.io)
- Visual Studio Code (Dart)
- Run flutter (flutter pub get, flutter run on your emulator / device)
Youtube Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-1oRQCD6nc
Apk Demo Link: http://bit.ly/CarentDemo